Wii/Gamecube Fighting Arcade Stick Turbo Fight Joystick
Turbo Button Settings:
8 turbo switches can be assigned to the 8
individual action buttons, ZL, L, A, B, X, Y, ZR, R.
Turbo comes with two speed options, fast turbo
speed (15 times per second), and slow turbo speed (8 times per second)
Push the turbo switch to "OFF" to cancel turbo
Control Stick Settings:
Control Stick emulates the Direction button
(D-Pad) of a standard controller when you push the switch to
Control Stick emulates the left analog stick of
a standard controller when you push the switch to "Joystick".
- Compatible with Nintendo Wii games
- The lever and buttons are designed and placed on same layout as the arcade style.
- TURBO can be assigned to any individual action button easily, and support two different speed options.
- Allow the Control Stick to emulate the Direction button (D-Pad) and the left analog stick of a standard controller.
- The Fighting Stick has considerable heft and rubber feet, both of which work to hold the controller firmly in place on hard, flat surfaces.
In The Box
1 x WII Fighting Stick for Wii
Other items in this category